Thursday, May 21, 2009

April Happenings - Late!!

Hope is really growing up on us. She has gone from baby to a girl who knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. She's still very much a Momma's girl and rarely shows others her sweet smile, so here it is.
Brock is now really into cutting ("tutting" as he calls it). It's amazing how a single piece of paper can turn into confetti in no time! Claire's 2nd grade class had a field trip to the Shedd Aquarium which I was lucky enough to chaperone. We had a great time!

The night before we went to the aquarium Claire insisted that her and I have the same manicure and pedicure for the field trip. She, of course, had more in mind than just a simple pink. I haven't had this crazy of nails since high school. I was just happy she wanted to be seen with me, as well as our fun nails. We had to paint Hope's toes as well - for the first time!!





No comments: